NASHVILLE SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
We understand that no two situations are the same. Because the face of addiction takes many forms, Nashville-based MCI offers a multitude of substance abuse treatments customized for your loved one. We will walk you through each step of the way helping both you and the suffering individual understand all of the options available for a successful recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
Our assessment of a client’s drug and alcohol addiction begins with the first phone call to MCI in Nashville. We will understand the type of addiction/substance abuse and if there are any underlying mental disorders. In addition, we always consider financial, gender, age, or geographic limitations for our Nashville-based substance abuse treatment services.
Our Nashville Substance Abuse Treatment Services Include:
- Pre-treatment Assessment– Is treatment the right choice, right now?
- Intervention Planning – Preparing the family to confront the individual with kindness and compassion
- Sober Coaching– An alternative to inpatient treatment that monitors the individual while they integrate sobriety into their daily lives
- Case Management– Complete oversight of the entire drug and alcohol addiction recovery process, for both the individual and family
- Choosing a Treatment Center– Helping families understand the many variables associated with substance abuse treatment (geography, specialty, financial/insurance considerations, dual-diagnosis, etc.) to ensure the most appropriate addiction treatment facility for your loved one
- Drug Testing and Sobriety Monitoring– Compliance measures to keep the individual accountable after drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Motivational Interviewing– Exploring with the client their readiness to change, the importance of positive change, their confidence in adopting a healthier lifestyle, and resolving ambivalence during the process of transformation.
- Health and Wellness Coaching– Working directly with clients to develop a personalized health plan in order for them to achieve optimal health and wellness. With a holistic approach that focuses on the whole person, mind, body, and spirit, the coach and the client will explore areas such as exercise, nutrition, relationships/communication, career, spirituality, etc.
- Other Clinical Services– Assisting clients in finding other needed mental health services that often are at the core of their addiction